Invicta Thunderbolt Watch
We don’t need to go on and on about Invicta’s Reserve Thunderbolt. Sure, we could mention it’s big and bold and totally tough and that it’s the best of the best being Reserve level with a Swiss movement. Instead, we’ll keep it short. Kind of.
It’s ready to turn heads with a round stainless steel case and unidirectional rotating bezel. The thick case stands up on your wrist so go ahead and cuff those sleeves now. Defining distinction, it boasts a double take-inducing 5mm thick cable wire along the bezel while the Reserve “R” brands the sides of the case. Turn it over and check out the exhibition case back and prepare for compliments on the brush-finished bracelet.
But it can’t be just about the looks, it has to do stuff, too. And it does with a 60-seconds subdial near 2:00, a date window near 4:00, a 30-minute subdial above 6:00 and a day of the week subdial near 10:00. You’ll crush the meeting, make your tee time and hit happy hour with time to spare thanks to matching hour markers and luminous accented hands.
- Movement: Swiss Movement Ronda Z60 Quartz Chronograph
- Movement Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Case Measurements: 56mm
- Case Thickness: 22mm
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Crown: Screw Down w/ Function Pushers
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel
- Bracelet Measurements: 8-3/4″ L x 28mm W
- Clasp: Deployant
- Water Resistance: 50 ATM – 500 meters – 1650 feet
- Weight: 14 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: Final assembly changed to China, effective 9-7-2016
- Additional Information: Watch comes packaged in Invicta watch box with instruction manual and warranty information